Saturday 8 January 2011

2011- Year of the Glammy

So its 2011, happy new year to you all and i hope you had a good new years celebration. God knows i know it can get a bit messy sometimes but its always one of those nights you never forget.

For 2011 i didnt really think it would be a good idea to make the usual list of resolutions...lose weight...stop smoking etc. I thought i would just make one simple resolution and that is to have more fun.

Nothing too specific, but i think we all need to laugh a bit more, love a bit more and just generally take things a bit easier this year.

2010 was a hard year, i worked hard, i hardly partied (party?? whats that again??) lol. But seriously i have spent 2010 earning money and being a good mom but this year its time to start spending a bit of that money and let my hair down (and still be a good mom of course).

Since i am turning 26 this year i have started to focus on what i want to do, long-term, and i have started studying a good photography course. I am hoping that this time next year i am on my way to taking that up as more of a career. Obviously there is a long way to go, but nothing is impossible right?

I guess in 2011 i will try to be a better person, i have made so many mistakes and i have learnt a valueable lesson from each and every mistake, be it learning who true friends are, knowing who to trust, who not to trust and who to confide my deepest darkest secrets in. (Im still looking for that one)

Anyway 2011 is Glammy Mummy year (Glammy) for short. I am rockin and facing 2011 head on with a fire in my belly and i am going to make sure i go through 2011 waering the best and looking my best.

So with a smile on my face and a mcdonalds breakfast in my belly i will bid you all a prosperous new year and i hope you all acheive your dreams in 2011 (or at least make progress on achieving them)

Tori xoxo

0 comments: