Monday 18 January 2010

Blog Update.

Hi guys, iv been so buy since the end of last week so my blog hasn't been updated.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend (a snow-free one).
I'm still sticking to the basics of the diet but this weekend i had a few slip ups in the nature of a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes *giggles*

Now, Thursday I had a chicken thigh in the oven with bacon wrapped around it for dinner, lunch I had chicken too. Friday I had an omelet for lunch and for dinner I had scrambled egg and 3 rashers of bacon which is pretty much what iv lived on all weekend.

This morning (Monday) I had 2rashers of bacon and 2 eggs, scrambled.

So all in all I'm sticking to the basics of the diet and not having any carbs or sugar.

I gotta say, I got really frustrated this last couple of days, its been hard not being able to pig out on my usual foods, but I sort of got through it.

I'v also been having major problems with the 3 network, this might not seem very stressful but when your waiting for delivery of a brand new Blackberry and they send it the the wrong address it can be pretty frustrating. So this was Friday, its now Monday and I'm being told I have to wait till tomorrow now for the phone to be delivered to the CORRECT address.

Great, that's just my luck, I'm off work for 3days and they deliver it on the day I'm supposed to work! So I'm losing money because some fool sitting in India can't read!!

Any way, I hope for their sake my phone is delivered tomorrow, cos I wont be a happy bunny if it isn't.

I'd advise anyone against signing up to 3 network tbh. Just don't do it.

Tori x

0 comments: