Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 3 Of my diet

Today was pretty stressful, since my colleague decided to take a day off(thanks for that :/) and I was all by myself in an office with 2 phones a constantly ringing fax machine and all the rest of it! Not cool!

So anyway, I started my day with a nice cup of tea, and then at around midday I had half a cheese omelet. Couldn't enjoy it because I was answering the phone in between each mouthful. I was so stressed out by about 4pm that when the engineer at work came and put an hot chocolate on my desk I couldn't possibly refuse and I drank it! and you know what, it felt so good!

So anyway, feeling a bit guilty I had a pork chop and an egg for dinner at about 7 and that's me done for the day :) I did try and have tea, but I left my sweeteners at work :( boo.

So I'm almost on day 4 and I still don't really feel any difference. I mean I don't feel slimmer and my clothes still fit me the same. So I guess my patience is running thin. I know that's bad for day 3 but what can i say, I'm extremely impatient (hence the inability to stick to any diet in my life)

I'v not drank any water today, I hate it, I will try drink as much as I can from now till bed time.

I feel a bit like a failure, i feel as though that hot chocolate may affect my chances of losing some weight. I guess ill have to wait and see.

Tomorrow is a new day :)

Goodnight all

Tori x

3 comments:

Gobledigook said...

Keep on keeping on V, you can do it.

Vicky said...

aww one hot choccie wont kill ya hun, you're doing really well xx

It's a Mummys Life said...

God don't feel like a failure! You've done nearly 4 days already, I managed staying 'dry' for 3 and I was supposed to have a no booze January. You don't need to diet anyway x