Thursday 7 January 2010

My New Years Resolutions.

Now we all do it, we make silly unrealistic resolutions, we know we're never going to be able to stick to them all. This year i thought the best way to avoid failure is to set a couple of realistic ones. Now i'm not perfect. No way.

There are plenty of things i could change, i swear too much, i smoke, i am far too moody and i drive waaaay to fast but come one...a girl has to have something quirky i can't be a plain jane all my life.

So i decided the best resolutions for me were to
1) Lose weight- again with this one i havent set a ridiculous goal, in fact its quite a modest target, i just need to be a size 12 by my 25th birthday in may and a size 10 by christmas next year.. 2 stone in a whole year? cant be that hard right?? so thats that one..

2) Sort out my career- Now this one can be a bit vague, so what i mean is that hopefully this time next year i will be doing a job i like (or at least be studying). I currently hate my job and most of the people here are complete tw*ts, and i pretty much am not gonna get any higher than i already am, so yea, thats resolution number 2.

These are the two things i am most unhappy about in my life right now, so ideally by next year i will be a super skinny einstien :-D *fingers crossed*

I am, as ever, grateful for everything else and wouldnt change it for the world ..

well....i could stand to use the F word ALOT less!!!

Happy new year troopers and i hope you stick to your resolutions. Dont be so hard on yourself if you dont..theres always 2011!!!

Tori x

0 comments: