Saturday 30 January 2010

January, In a nutshell...

I haven't blogged for a bit and i knew this would happen. I either don't get enough time or i just forget to blog. Which is why i'm probably so rubbish at it.

So January 2010 what can i say about it?

Well i think it took me til January the 28th to finally stop having to cross things out because i wrote 2009. So I seem to have mastered that. Bearing in mind i write alot of cheques as part of my job, it can be pretty annoying when i get it wrong.

What else, oh, i started a diet, and i also gave up the diet. I'm currently on the look-out for a diet that doesnt mean killing myself or starving my body of all foods known to man, and if i ever eat egg again i will throw up!

See i'm a mother, i cant risk having my child think its ''normal'' to be so obsessed with food, and eat really weird, small portions. I need to show her how to eat PROPERLY and Atkins diet has been widely discredited FOR A VERY GOOD REASON.

But anyway, not knocking it, just not for me.

In January 2010 i watched alot of big brother. I got a bit hooked and i did shout and swear at the TV. But that is also over now. (Well done Alex Reid)

I, amoung with thousands of other people got ancy about waiting for the revelation of ''who killed Archie Mitchell?'' well we don't know yet, personally i think its either that mad ex wife or it's gotta be Dot or something! ''oooh i saaay''.

My daughter has learnt soooo many new words and sayings, including ''hello mate''(LOL) and recognising the difference between one and two objects, i can't even list them all. But of course, every day is a blessing and everyday brings a new word or little ''thing'' she does. I just can't wait to see what she says tomorrow xxxx

In January, i have realised i may need to start thinking about expanding mt horizons when it comes to my job, career whatever you want to name it. I really need a direction in life and nobody is happy just floating along are they?

Iv also thought alot about making some new friends and expanding my social circle. It currently includes..well, not alot. I love my friends(both of them :-/ ) and family but i need some people i can really connect with. I havent felt that sort of connection for a long time.

So heres to growing, connecting and learning. Lets hope Febuary is a good one!

Tori xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny, a real life dizzy doris . Great blog and it made me giggle, cant wait for febs now xx

Anonymous said...

I hope February is a good month for you too. It's so lovely to hear our little ones learn new words, that's when we need to be careful what we say!!

CJ xx

Vicky Reed said...

Ahhh You do make me LOL!

Unknown said...

Ha! I've been saying it Dot's too! (and I don't even watch Eastenders/soaps!)
I too been thinking about career stuff! Only so long I can milk being a 'stay at home Mummy' . But the thought of childcare & leaving my son just makes me want to scream and cry!!
Here's too February! :D xx

Victoria said...

thanks for the comments girls :)
and watch this space lol dots got blood on her fag stained hands hehe xx